A place for women to find support in each other and learn new ways to care for themselves.
Women are natural nurturers and are devoted to taking care of others. Yet in the process of living and being nurturers, many women:
- are exhausted and fatigued by daily routines and chores.
- spend lots of time worrying about family and loved ones.
- find it difficult to attend to their own health, happiness and overall well-being.
- find it hard to connect with fulfilling activities that they once found nurturing and rejuvenating
Bliss Group for Women is a place where as a woman you can:
- learn about the concept of self-care, self-compassion, and self-love.
- practice exercises that produce positive feelings and lead to greater confidence and self-esteem.
- Identify your self-care traps and learn ways to break free.
- take home tips for creating balance and taking care of self.
- acknowledge how stress affects our body and mind and learn tools on how to cope.
- grow one’s capacity to love and care for others by first caring for one’s self.
280 Dobbs Ferry Rd.
White Plains, NY.
WHEN: Special Workshop – Sunday, September 30th, 2PM-3:30PM.
WHAT: Bliss Group for Women focuses on helping women to find support for themselves and each other while also focusing on self-compassion and self-love in a way that nurtures one’s mind, body, and soul. The group is open to women from all walks of life. Whether you are a stay home mom or a busy professional, Bliss Group for Women is your sacred time to breath and connect with other women.
WHY: The everyday responsibilities of life can make it hard to find time to focus on ourselves. Our capacity to care and love those around us grow when we care and love ourselves.
COST: The cost for this one-time workshop is $50. Payment is required prior to the start of the first group.
Group Facilitator: Ms. Archana Arora, LCSW
Archana has spent nearly 13 years working with children and families as a Social Worker and most recently as a psychotherapist. As a therapist, Archana facilitates new ways of coping and finding happiness through a combination of clinical, holistic and mindful practices. Her work combines psychotherapy with mindfulness tools to achieve desired results and restore mind body soul harmony. Born and raised in India, Archana grew up practicing mindfulness on a daily basis. She is passionate about women’s empowerment and works with women from a strength-based approach.
Here’s what people have to say about Archana Arora, LCSW.:
“I learned so much from Archana and had so much fun in her groups.”
“Archana is a natural group leader and really helps women to feel at ease with each other and learn about themselves.”